Cremation Ground Sayaji Mukti Dham
Sayaji Club Rd, Maguda Nagar, Scheme No 54, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001
Arrival and Reception: Our staff will welcome you and guide you through the process.
Paperwork and Formalities: We will assist you with the necessary paperwork and formalities required for the cremation
Preparation of the Body: Our experienced team will prepare the body for the cremation according to your customs and traditions.
Cremation: The body will be taken to the cremation chamber and the process will be carried out with dignity and respect.
Collection of Ashes: Once the cremation is completed, the ashes will be collected and handed over to you in a suitable container.
Aftercare Services: We offer aftercare services, including grief counseling and support, to help you through the grieving process.
Effortlessly plan a dignified farewell with our 3-step process - Quick, Reliable, and Hassle-Free.
GIVE US A CALL
SHARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS
GET THE SERVICES
Book Online Cremation Slots
People are only left with painful memories that resurface when they are reminded of them. But, sentiments aside, one must be brave at this time and obey the regulations in order to pay final respects to the departed. Sayaji Mukti Dham has a rather large crematorium site. The services provided by this cremation yard are tailored to the needs of the customer. All you have to do is contact the Last Journey's crew, and they will take care of the funeral's closing ceremonies. You'll have access to restrooms, waiting areas, a parking lot, and a garden after that. How to conduct cremation at the Sayaji Mukti Dham? Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi's for ash immersion in an urn Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals - Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with the Last Journey
Address:Sayaji Club Rd, Maguda Nagar, Scheme No 54, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001
Contact :07827777889 Hours: Monday - Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at the Sayaji Mukti Dham by the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Indore by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Freezer Box on Hire in Indore
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Indore
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Prerequisite :Photo ID of the deceased.
- Free drinking water
- Parking place with ample space
- Properly sanitized waiting rooms
- Priests availability
Submit your concern and we will get back to you within 5 minutes**