Cremation Ground Sayaji Mukti Dham
One of the most painful things that every living person has to deal with in their life is the death of a loved one. For them, this is the most stressful and trying time of their lives. It’s never easy to forget someone whose life has come to an end. It is vital, however, that those who are still alive respect the funeral customs of their loved ones.
People are only left with painful memories that resurface when they are reminded of them. But, sentiments aside, one must be brave at this time and obey the regulations in order to pay final respects to the departed.
Sayaji Mukti Dham has a rather large crematorium site. The services provided by this cremation yard are tailored to the needs of the customer. All you have to do is contact the Last Journey’s crew, and they will take care of the funeral’s closing ceremonies. You’ll have access to restrooms, waiting areas, a parking lot, and a garden after that.
How to conduct cremation at the Sayaji Mukti Dham?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with the Last Journey
Sayaji Club Rd, Maguda Nagar, Scheme No 54, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at the Sayaji Mukti Dham by the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Indore by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Freezer Box on Hire in Indore
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Indore
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.
- Free drinking water
- Parking place with ample space
- Properly sanitized waiting rooms
- Priests availability