Cremation Ground Shamsan Bhavrasla
The most painful thing to do is to say your final goodbyes to a loved one. The loss of a loved one is the most difficult to bear. Although the individual is no longer alive, his or her memories live on in the hearts of people who care about them. This is incredibly uncomfortable and prevents us from moving forward with our lives. The eventual conclusion, however, will not be kind to anyone. This is a terrible scenario in which everyone finds themselves.
Putting all of these emotions aside, the best thing you can do is let go of a person. Make funeral plans, observe all norms and laws, and perform final rituals with care. This may or may not provide immediate relief from your unhappiness and discomfort. The deceased’s soul, on the other hand, will rest.
Shamsan Bhavrasla is one of the most popular cremation grounds in Indore. You can get help with services ranging from corpse cremation to pujaris and puja feasts, among other things, with the help of the Last Journey.
How to conduct cremation at the Shamsan Bhavrasla?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with the Last Journey
Super Corridor Rd, Sanwer Road Industrial Area, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 453555
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at the Shamsan Bhavrasla by the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Indore by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Freezer Box on Hire in Indore
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Indore
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.
- Free drinking water
- Parking place with ample space
- Properly sanitized waiting rooms
- Priests availability