Cremation Ground Tilak Nagar Shamshan Ghat
For us, death is always a source of sadness. And the memory of those who have passed away will carry on indefinitely. It takes a brave heart to speak up and have the fortitude to undertake any of the work when you’ve lost someone close to you. This is exemplified by the old adage “life goes on.” One must move on in order to keep life moving forward.
The most important and acceptable thing to do is to carry out the deceased’s final rituals in a peaceful and dignified manner. Gathering with your closest friends and family would provide you with the strength to accept things. Tilak Nagar Shamshan Ghat is one of Indore’s most popular cremation grounds. You can obtain help with everything from transportation to traditional final rites procedures with the help of the Last Journey.
How to conduct cremation at the Tilak Nagar Shamshan Ghat?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with the Last Journey
40, 5, Tilak Nagar Extension, Tilak Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452018
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at the Tilak Nagar Shamshan Ghat by the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Indore by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Freezer Box on Hire in Indore
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Indore
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.
- Free drinking water
- Parking place with ample space
- Properly sanitized waiting rooms
- Priests availability