Juni Indore Muktidham
The death of a loved one is one of the most terrible occurrences a person may go through in their lifetime. This is the most complex and challenging sum for them to calculate. It’s impossible to forget someone after they’ve passed away. Those who are still alive, however, must observe the burial rites of their revered loved ones.
Only painful memories are left, which resurface whenever we are reminded of them. Regardless of how you feel, it is vital to be brave and follow the funeral rituals in order to offer your respects to the deceased.
The crematorium of Juni Indore Muktidham is quite large. This cremation yard’s services are adapted to the customer’s requirements. The full address and contact information, as well as the services provided and the protocol to follow inside the cremation site, are listed below. All you have to do is contact the Last Journey’s crew, and they will take care of the funeral’s closing ceremonies. You’ll have access to restrooms, waiting areas, a parking lot, and a garden after that.
How to conduct cremation at the Juni Indore Muktidham?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with the Last Journey
Main Road, North Hathipala, Gadi Adda, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at the Juni Indore Muktidham by the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Indore by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Freezer Box on Hire in Indore
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Indore
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.
- Free drinking water
- Parking place with ample space
- Properly sanitized waiting rooms
- Priests availability