Dapodi Cremation Ground
Dapodi Cremation Ground is located in the Pimpri-Chinchwad neighbourhood of Pune. It is one of the most known cremation grounds and is an easy-to-reach location with hassle-free last rite services. The required services of wood logs, antim sanskar samagri, pandit, are provided timely and mannerly. The Shmashana is well equipped with waiting rooms and restrooms. There is ample space for parking services.
As per the rituals and customs, for the Antim Kriya of the deceased, the lost loved one is bought to the Shmashana, and the chief mourner with the assistance of Purohits performs the last rites. At such difficult times getting all the arrangements done for the service can get stressful. To relieve mourning families, Last Journey, a team of empathetic individuals comes forward and arranges for everything, including a hearse, mortuary van, antim sanskar samagri, bier, urns, pandits, flowers, wooden logs, and much more. They even assist in conducting post-cremation services through prayer meets, pujas, Chautha and tehravin ceremony, asthi visarjan, and Shraddha ceremony.
How to conduct cremation at Dapodi Cremation Ground?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with Last Journey
Aba Kate Nagar, Dapodi, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra 411012
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at Dapodi Cremation Ground By the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation Road in Kolkata by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Freezer Box on Hire in Pune
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Pune
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.