Dead Body Transport from Dubai to India
Our team of professionals is well-equipped to handle all aspects of repatriation, from documentation to transportation, ensuring that your loved one's remains are transported with dignity and care.
Effortlessly plan a dignified farewell with our 3-step process - Quick, Reliable, and Hassle-Free.
GIVE US A CALL
SHARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS
GET THE SERVICES
I am so thankful for the caring and professional staff they made the process much less overwhelming.
Thank you for fulfilling my mother’s last wish. Your team successfully managed to cremate my mother at her birthplace.
The prayer meeting organized by the Last Journey captured the personality and essence of my beloved
- Passport of the deceased.
- Local death certificate.
- Embalming certificate.
- Freedom from infection certificate.
- Permission to bring the person out of the country.
- Permit for the country of destination if required.
Step -1. Basic Requirements for Completing the Dead Body Transportation from a Foreign Land to the Native Land.
- The very first rule that you should follow is to inform the local authorities of that particular area where the departed person was residing in a foreign country. They will take concerns on a priority basis and issue you a no objection certificate (NOC) if they find everything natural and normal. They can investigate further if they have any doubts and send the body for the postmortem process as well.
- After collecting the NOC and postmortem report (if needed), you should head for collecting the death certificate of the deceased person. Last journey team helps in getting the death certificate as soon as possible. This crucial document can be collected from the hospital where the person was admitted or you can contact any other authorized hospital also for the death certificate. The team of last journey helps in establishing contact between family members and hospital authorities. Before leaving the place you must check the information regarding the deceased person twice on the death certificate. It must be signed by the head of the concerned hospital.
Step-2. Look for a place to keep the body safe.During the process of arranging legal documents, you should not compromise the safety of the deceased body as it can get decayed or decomposed due to unfavorable weather conditions. A place in a reliable mortuary house is very necessary for keeping the body safe. You can contact the same hospital where the deceased person was admitted and book a place in its mortuary also.
Step-3. Choose the Embalming Services for the Better Safety of the Dead Body.As it is widely known that repatriation takes long hours and sometimes it stretches to days. In this case, embalming plays a pivotal role in securing the body from getting damaged or decayed. This is a process in which authorized doctors replace the body fluid with a chemical substance and they also wrap it with a specific coating. This method helps the body in staying for longer hours. After embalming, the body should be placed inside a coffin box that ensures its safety to a maximum extent. Now the body is ready to ship through the air cargo services. You should not forget to collect the certificates of embalming service and coffin boxes because they ensure the safety of the body during the repatriation.
Step -4. Make a list of all Crucial Legal Documents and their photocopies.For checking the important documents without which you can not leave the foreign land with the dead body, here is a list.
- Death certificate of the deceased person with correct information about him/her.
- No objection certificate
- Postmortem report
- Coffin box certificate
- Embalming certificate
- Valid identity proof of the departed person as an Adhar card, passport etc. There should be a clear photograph of the deceased person on this ID card.
Step -5. Book the Air Cargo Tickets.The last step of this dead body transportation process is booking the air cargo tickets for reaching the native land along with the deceased body. Last journey team helps the family members in booking the tickets for them and they also book air cargo tickets from Dubai to India and from India to Dubai as the belongings of the foreign country should be returned after completing the process. The person can also travel with the cargo or coffin box which is carrying the deceased body if they want to. If they are traveling on another flight, they must provide the details of the receiver like address, contact number and name etc. Last journey understands the pain of losing a beloved person and believes in sharing the pain of such mourners. Hence we bear the company from the inception of dead body transportation to the last of it. We are available 24×7 to resolve your doubts regarding our dead body transportation services.
Submit your concern and we will get back to you within 5 minutes**