Jain Funeral Services
Our funeral services offer end-to-end assistance to help families mourn in peace. From transportation to cremation, we guide you with care and compassion through the difficult time of grief.
Cities We Serve In
Effortlessly plan a dignified farewell with our 3-step process - Quick, Reliable, and Hassle-Free.
GIVE US A CALL
SHARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS
GET THE SERVICES
The prayer meeting organized by the Last Journey captured the personality and essence of my beloved
I am so thankful for the caring and professional staff they made the process much less overwhelming.
Despite the COVID situation in Delhi, your team organized for a dignified and graceful farewell of my mother.
It is quite hard to accept the sudden demise of a loving family member. The family members perform many rituals after the demise according to the belief of their religion which are known as last rites. In the Jain religion, many rituals are offered by close family members. A funeral service is one among those. Making arrangements for funeral service after the death of a loving member is a difficult task. For lessening the stress and burden of the grieving family members Last Journey takes the entire responsibility of the service arrangements.
What are the main tasks that Jains perform during the funeral services?
Every sect of different religion follows the various prayers, customs and practices, similarly the Jains offer their last set of prayers differently. Here are some main points which should be followed by the funeral directors if they are helping the Jain community in offering the last rites to the departed soul. The last journey organization helps Jain people in their offerings according to their beliefs.
During the funeral, what should be done?In the funeral procession, the deceased body is tied with the beer and the elder person of the family helps in taking the body to the crematorium or burial place.
After the funeral, what do they do according to the Jain beliefs and faiths?According to the Jain faith, the funeral ends with the cremation of the deceased body. After cremation, they sprinkle milk on that place. They collect the ashes but they do not immerse them in the water. Instead of it they dig the ground and bury the ashes in that pit.
Why one should choose Last journey organization for taking help in a Jain funeral ceremony?The last journey organization has a team that is very professional and well skilled in performing their responsibilities. You can rely on the team without any doubt and hesitation after informing the team members about your requirements. The services which are given by the last journey team in a Jain funeral décor ceremony are as follows.
- The team members take the responsibility of informing all the family members and friends about the unpleasant incident through phone calls and other communication mediums.
- Last Journey organization helps in arranging a photo of the deceased person which the family members keep on the right side of the head of the deceased person in Prathna Sabha.
- The team members also help in arranging a hall or other space for prathna sabha. They ask about the strength of the people who are coming for attending the prathna sabha and arrange a hall according to that.
- They arrange the vehicle for the funeral procession. The family members can book a mortuary van or ambulance for the procession. We also provide other vehicles if the service users require that.
- The vehicle for the funeral procession is also decorated according to the wish of the family members. The last journey leaves room for the specific choice of family members also in picking different flowers.
- A professional singer and artist are also provided by the last journey team as the light religious music heals the mental and emotional state of the grieving family members and close friends.
- The team arranges a priest of their community who chants the mantra during the funeral ceremony if needed.
- If the family members want to perform donation work in the remembrance of the departed soul then we also make arrangements for the charity and other donation works.
- There is a ritual of offering something light to eat to the people who come to attend the funeral ceremony. This ritual is known as Chaas Pivanu. In the last journey, the organization takes responsibility for offering food and some drinks after consulting with the family members and knowing their wishes.
How one can book Last Journey organization for the Jain funeral service?For booking the last journey team you need to follow some simple steps which are mentioned below.
- The very first step is to call on the helpline number of the last journey organization. For the convenience of the people, it is attached to the page.
- After that, you can make the staff member aware of the incident and the services you require from us.
- You can discuss the points in which you are unable to make the decisions. You can put your concern regarding anything related to the funeral service.
- After resolving all the doubts you can fix the time and venue for the funeral service of the departed soul.
Why it is important to perform the funeral rite after demise according to the Jain faith?The Jain faith is among the oldest religions and is followed by several people. The Jain people believe that the departed soul attains a new body right after the few time of the demise. The funeral procession and the prathna sabha help the departed soul in doing so. The Jain consider that death is an unavoidable part of life so they do not express too much grief or mourn loudly. Instead of that, they bid adieu to the loving family member in a peaceful manner. The last journey believes in helping the grieving people from the moment when they know about it, irrespective of their religion and faith. Our responsible team follows all the guidelines and tries to comply with all the wishes of the family members in performing tasks related to the funeral services. To resolve any query we provide two or three extra members from our team. They also supervise the ongoing process of funeral service.
Submit your concern and we will get back to you within 5 minutes**