The Kudlu Cremation Center located in the Muneshwara Nagar region of Bangalore is one of the known cremation grounds. It is equipped with both traditional wood pyre and CNG cremation. The center is very spacious and has a calming and soothing ambiance.
The Pandit and staff will conduct everything with full rituals and customs.
5th Cross, Hosapalaya, Muneshwara Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068
Monday – Sunday: 7 am – 6 pm
What we Offer:
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation Available
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance.
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries
- Quick Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri, including Kurta Pyjama, Sacred Items, Mango leaves, and Urn
- Experienced Pandit Services/Dasappa/Purohit for Rituals and Further Guidance
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Cow Dung Logs
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey has introduced Online Broadcasting of the rituals and ceremonies. Prayer meetings via Zoom help in providing some measure of solace to the mourning family. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
- Photo ID of the deceased for verification purposes.