Wilson Garden Electric Crematorium has the facilities for an eco-friendly cremation through electric cremation services. One can conduct the traditional wood pyre cremation too. Funeral singers can play the instrument to create a calm environment. There is a large waiting room with pictures of Hindu Saints.
Wilson Garden Electric Crematorium is a well-known ground for personal services.
Kengal Hanumanthaiah Circle, Hosur Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560027
Monday – Sunday: 7 am – 6 pm
What we Offer:
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation Available
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance.
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries
- Quick Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri, including Kurta Pyjama, Sacred Items, Mango leaves, and Urn
- Experienced Pandit Services/Dasappa/Purohit for Rituals and Further Guidance
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Cow Dung Logs
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey has introduced Online Broadcasting of the rituals and ceremonies. Prayer meetings via Zoom help in providing some measure of solace to the mourning family. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
- Photo ID of the deceased for verification purposes.