Sumanahalli crematorium is located on the Magadi road in Bangalore. It is a sacred place for conducting last rites and is located in an easy-to-reach location. There are 3 electric furnaces which operate at full capacity. The special room nearby allows families to conduct last rites respectfully.
The crematorium has an RCC drain, benches, restrooms, and shower place.
There is an animal crematorium that allows the cremation of pets, goats, dogs, horses, buffaloes, and cows.
92, Outer Ring Rd, Beggars Colony, Kamakshipalya, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560091
Monday – Sunday: 7 am – 6 pm
What we Offer:
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation Available
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance.
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries
- Quick Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri, including Kurta Pyjama, Sacred Items, Mango leaves, and Urn
- Experienced Pandit Services/Dasappa/Purohit for Rituals and Further Guidance
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Cow Dung Logs
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey has introduced Online Broadcasting of the rituals and ceremonies. Prayer meetings via Zoom help in providing some measure of solace to the mourning family. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
- Photo ID of the deceased for verification purposes.