Medi Agrahara Electric Crematorium is located in the Shamarajpura region of Bangalore. Slots are available for both wood pyre and electric cremation.
It is a place for the practical but dignified disposal of dead bodies it also serves the emotional and spiritual needs of the mourning family. The design of a crematorium is heavily customized as per the funeral customs and traditions of our country. The staff and members are extremely empathetic and helpful.
Shamarajpura, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560090
Monday – Sunday: 7 am – 6 pm
What we Offer:
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation Available
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance.
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries
- Quick Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri, including Kurta Pyjama, Sacred Items, Mango leaves, and Urn
- Experienced Pandit Services/Dasappa/Purohit for Rituals and Further Guidance
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Cow Dung Logs
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey has introduced Online Broadcasting of the rituals and ceremonies. Prayer meetings via Zoom help in providing some measure of solace to the mourning family. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
- Photo ID of the deceased for verification purposes.