PANATHUR ELECTRIC CREMATORIUM
Panathur Cremation Centre, Electric Crematorium is working in providing personal service activities. It is well built new structure that has been designed for conducting respectful and dutiful last rites of people. It has an adequate number of spaces and slots, and the parking area is large.
The Panathur Electric Crematorium is a spiritual place for conducting cremation rituals and customs.
Bhoganahalli Road, Kadubeesanahalli, Panathur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103
Monday – Sunday: 7 am – 6 pm
What we Offer:
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation Available
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance.
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries
- Quick Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri, including Kurta Pyjama, Sacred Items, Mango leaves, and Urn
- Experienced Pandit Services/Dasappa/Purohit for Rituals and Further Guidance
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Cow Dung Logs
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey has introduced Online Broadcasting of the rituals and ceremonies. Prayer meetings via Zoom help in providing some measure of solace to the mourning family. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
- Photo ID of the deceased for verification purposes.