The loss of a loved one is one of the most painful human experiences. It brings with it a lot of emotions that we may not even be able to comprehend. Be it sorrow, anger, guilt, or yearning it can affect different people in different manners. While we may deal with a lot of emotions, one of the main responsibilities that we have to fulfill in a dignified and respectful manner is to conduct the cremation and funeral service.
Upon passing away, there are a lot of funeral rites to conduct to bid a proper farewell. Informing the relatives, booking the cremation ground, arranging for the hearse, collecting the items, looking for a priest, and many more! All of this can get overwhelming, and one may not understand how to move about it. You can choose to take help and support by hiring funeral services. They are well experienced and can make the process much easier and stressfree.
Cremation being the first service, here is a list of cremation grounds/centres in Delhi so you can start at the right place.
1. Nigambodh Ghat – Kashmere Gate, New Delhi.
2. Shamshan Ghat Cremation Ground – Hari Nagar, New Delhi.
3. Ram Bodh Ghat Cremation Ground – Shahdara, Delhi.
4. Shamshan Ghat – Geeta Colony, New Delhi.
5. Shamshan Ghat Naharpur – Rohini, Delhi.
6. Punjabi Bagh Shamshan Bhumi – Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi.
7. Sat Nagar Cremation Ground – Prasad Nagar, New Delhi.
8. Sector 24 Cremation Ground – Dwarka, Delhi
9. Electric Crematorium Sarai Kale Kha – Sarai Kale Khan, New Delhi.
10. Samshan Ghat Tilak vihar – Tilak Nagar, New Delhi.
11. Cremation Ground – Jhandewalan, New Delhi.
12. Shamshan Ghat Hindu Cemetery – Inder Puri, New Delhi.
13. Shamshan Ghat Mangolpuri – Rohini, Delhi.
14. Samsaan Ghaat – Netaji Subhash Place, Delhi,
15. Green Park Cremation Ground – Green Park, New Delhi
Dealing with loss can be too much to handle. It is a tough time, and it is always better to take the help and support of others. You can either rely on your family and friends or take help from funeral service providers.