Nigambodh Shamshan Ghat
Ring Rd, opp. Hanuman Mandir, Kashmere Gate, New Delhi, Delhi 110006
- Woodend Cremation Available
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance
- Embellishing the lost loved one with flowers and garlands
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries
- Quick Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri, including Kurta Pyjama, Sacred Items, Mango leaves, and Urn
- Experienced Pandit Services/Purohit for Rituals and Further Guidance
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Cow Dung Logs
- Assistance in Asthi Visarjan with the choice of your pilgrimage
- Organizes end-to-end Chautha/Uthala/Tehravin Prayer meets
Arrival and Reception: Our staff will welcome you and guide you through the process.
Paperwork and Formalities: We will assist you with the necessary paperwork and formalities required for the cremation
Preparation of the Body: Our experienced team will prepare the body for the cremation according to your customs and traditions.
Cremation: The body will be taken to the cremation chamber and the process will be carried out with dignity and respect.
Collection of Ashes: Once the cremation is completed, the ashes will be collected and handed over to you in a suitable container.
Aftercare Services: We offer aftercare services, including grief counseling and support, to help you through the grieving process.
Effortlessly plan a dignified farewell with our 3-step process - Quick, Reliable, and Hassle-Free.
GIVE US A CALL
SHARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS
GET THE SERVICES
Nigambodh Ghat Cremation Ground is one of the oldest cremation ghats in Delhi known for performing the last rites. It is located on the banks of the river Yamuna in New Delhi and has bathing and ceremonial facilities for mourning families. Well-equipped with electric and CNG crematoriums.
Nigambodh Ghat Cremation Ground in Delhi is in a convenient location and is designed in accordance with local funeral customs. With the assistance of the Last Journey personnel, the funeral ceremonies can be carried out without difficulty. With a soothing display, the area is noted for the seamless conduct of cremation in an open-air pyre. It also has a CNG cremation system for a pollution-free funeral. Cremation is a very delicate process and Last Journey Funeral Services understands this. We provide funeral and cremation services around Delhi NCR, as well as ensuring that all services are tailored to your preferences.
We Off End-to-end Cremation Services:
- VIP-Non VIP Freezer Box
- Funeral Ambulance/Hearse Van(Decorated or Simple Carrier)
- Cremation Ground Decor(Vishram Asthal Decor)
- Deceased Body Wash
- Arthi Decor
- Flowers & Garlands
- Funeral Items
- Pandit Ji
- Asthi Collection
- Asthi Visarjan
- Wood Pyre and CNG Cremation Available.
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance.
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries.
- Quick Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri, including Kurta Pyjama, Sacred Items, and Urn.
- Experienced Pandit Services for Ritual and Further Guidance.
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Cow Dung Logs.
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey has introduced Online Broadcasting of the rituals and ceremonies. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
Help and Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate.
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision.
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support.
- Photo ID of the deceased for verification purpose.
List of Cremation Grounds in Delhi- NCR
- Lodhi Road Cremation Ground
- Punjabi Bagh Shamshan Ghat
- Beri Wala Bagh Shamshan Ghat
- Ghazipur Shamshan Ghat Delhi
Submit your concern and we will get back to you within 5 minutes**