Nigambodh Shamshan Ghat
Nigambodh Ghat Cremation Ground is one of the oldest cremation ghats in Delhi known for performing the last rites. It is located on the banks of the river Yamuna in New Delhi and has bathing and ceremonial facilities for mourning families. Well-equipped with electric and CNG crematoriums.
Book Online Cremation Slots
As per religious beliefs during Mahabharat, Lord Brahma had bathed here and recovered his lost memory.
Nigambodh Ghat Cremation Ground in Delhi is in a convenient location and is designed in accordance with local funeral customs. With the assistance of the Last Journey personnel, the funeral ceremonies can be carried out without difficulty. With a soothing display, the area is noted for the seamless conduct of cremation in an open-air pyre. It also has a CNG cremation system for a pollution-free funeral.
Cremation is a very delicate process and Last Journey Funeral Services understands this. We provide funeral and cremation services around Delhi NCR, as well as ensuring that all services are tailored to your preferences.
Services By the Last Journey Nigambodh Shamshan Ghat :
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation Available.
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance.
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries.
- Quick Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri, including Kurta Pyjama, Sacred Items, and Urn.
- Experienced Pandit Services for Ritual and Further Guidance.
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Cow Dung Logs.
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey has introduced Online Broadcasting of the rituals and ceremonies. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
Help and Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate.
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision.
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support.
- Photo ID of the deceased for verification purpose.
Cremation Ground in Delhi- NCR
Ring Rd, opp. Hanuman Mandir, Kashmere Gate, New Delhi, Delhi 110006