Punjabi Bagh Shamshan Ghat is one of the top crematoriums in Delhi with an area of —- and with —- spaces available. With a display of Lord Shiva at the entrance, the ground is known for the smooth conduction of cremation in an open-air pyre. It is also equipped with CNG cremation for a pollution-free funeral.
This place is symbolic of enlightenment and realization.
Block F, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110026 (Map Location)
Monday – Sunday : 24 Hours
Services By the Last Journey:
- Wood Pyre and CNG Cremation Available.
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance.
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries.
- Quick Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri, including Kurta Pyjama, Sacred Items, and Urn.
- Experienced Pandit Services for Ritual and Further Guidance.
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Cow Dung Logs.
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey has introduced Online Broadcasting of the rituals and ceremonies. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
Help and Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate.
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision.
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support.
- Photo ID of the deceased.