Punjabi Bagh Cremation Ground
Punjabi Bagh Shamshan Ghat is one of the top crematoriums in Delhi with a wide area and several spaces available to conduct final rites. With a display of Lord Shiva at the entrance, the ground is known for the smooth conduction of cremation in an open-air pyre. It is also equipped with CNG cremation for a pollution-free funeral.
This place is symbolic of enlightenment and realization.
Process of conducting Cremation at Punjabi Bagh Cremation Ground:
- Step 1) Call 08045810654 to book a slot at the shmashana
- Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
- Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
- Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Block F, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110026 (Map Location)
Monday – Sunday : 24 Hours
Last Journey Funeral Services:
- Wood Pyre and CNG Cremation Available.
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance.
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries.
- Quick Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri, including Kurta Pyjama, Sacred Items, and Urn.
- Experienced Pandit Services for Ritual and Further Guidance.
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Cow Dung Logs.
- Assistance in Asthi Visarjan to the choice of your pilgrimage
- Organizes end-to-end Chautha/Uthala/Tehravin Prayer meets
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey has introduced Online Broadcasting of the rituals and ceremonies. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
Help and Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate.
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision.
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support.
- Photo ID of the deceased.