Hindu Brahmin Wood Crematorium or Chamarajppet Wood Crematorium is one of the leading Ghats for conducting the last funeral rites of your loved one.
One can easily book for space on the ground, including purohit services, samagri items, freezer boxes, and ambulance/hearse services. End-to-end service will be conducted spiritually and peacefully. It has enough space for traditional open-air cremation and is equipped with CNG furnaces for a more eco-friendly cremation.
Nanjamba Agrahara, Kempegowda Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Monday – Sunday: 7 am – 6 pm
What we Offer:
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation Available
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance.
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries
- Quick Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri, including Kurta Pyjama, Sacred Items, Mango leaves, and Urn
- Experienced Pandit Services/Dasappa/Purohit for Rituals and Further Guidance
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Cow Dung Logs
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey has introduced Online Broadcasting of the rituals and ceremonies. Prayer meetings via Zoom help in providing some measure of solace to the mourning family. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
- Photo ID of the deceased for verification purposes.