Baranagar Burning Ghat
Baranagar Burning Ghat is a crematory located at Barahnagar Jute Mill Area, Ashokgarh, Kolkata. There are places and slots for both open-air and electric wood pyre cremation.
It’s a convenient location for performing dignified funeral rites, and it fulfills the spiritual and emotional needs of the bereaved family. Because funeral rites in India are extremely distinctive, the Shmashana’s design is tailored to the rituals and traditions.
For proper assistance, contact the staff of the Last Journey who can help you in the conduct of dignified funerals. Their staff is kind and knowledgeable.
Some of the landmarks near Baranagar Burning Ghat include Alambazar, Baine Hospital, Jai Mitro’s Kali Bari, and temples such as Belur Math, and Bathing Ghat of Kancher Mandir.
Process of conducting Cremation at Baranagar burning ghat:
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with the Last Journey.
211, Barahanagar Jute Mill Area, Ashokgarh, Kolkata, West Bengal 700036
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at Baranagar Ghat crematorium By the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Kolkata by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Freezer Box on Hire in Kolkata
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Kolkata
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Help and Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.