Dead Body Transportation from India to Kuwait
Dead Body Transport from India to Kuwait
The death of a close one is always painful and unfortunate for family and friends. Everyone strives to be near to the departed soul. But it becomes quite complex in the case of death abroad.
Difficulty in understanding the local language of foreign state, guidelines related to repatriation and unfamiliarity with local funeral homes deepens the pain of the deceased's families.
To resolve the complexity of the repatriation procedure, one can take the professional help of the best funeral direction organization - Last Journey. If you are finding difficulties in airlifting the deceased body of your beloved one from India to Kuwait, contact our team for quick, legal and dignified transportation services.
How does our team assist the deceased's family in safely sending the remains back to Kuwait from India?
Though the team takes permission from family members before every task, we strive to involve them least in the lawful procedure so that they can mourn the loss peacefully.
Here are the basic to advanced amenities provided by Last Journey team.
- Obtaining clearance from hospital authority, local police and Indian consulate for transportation.
- Providing decay prevention facilities to the dead body like embalming, freezer box and coffin box etc.
- Booking a slot in the mortuary for safely keeping the remains during the legal paperwork or documentation process
- Arrangement of local transportation through a well-equipped ambulance van
- Booking air cargo and flight tickets for the dead body and accompanying family members
- Updating the family members regarding each task through an online portal
These above-given services are segregated into a few subtasks by the team. Take a look at them.
1. Documentation process or legal paperwork -
The team initiates the dead body transportation from India to Kuwait by informing the higher authorities of India about shifting the dead body. These authorities grant an Export Permit or Transit Permit to the team as a legitimate clearance.
Along with it, the team informs local area police and nearby hospital authorities as well for inspection. They provide clearance in the form of a clinical Death Certificate and a No Objection Certificate respectively.
A few other documents which are essential in dead body shipping.
- Postmortem reports if death occurred due to an accident or other unnatural cause
- Embalming certificate
- Coffin box certificate for proper covering and sealing of the dead body
- Passport of the deceased for cancellation by Indian authority
- No infection certificate given by the health department
- A signed consent letter by the family member
- Details of travel arrangements including scheduled time and flight number for two-way cargo services
- Identity proof of the family member and team members who are acting as a participant in repatriation
The team takes charge of providing photocopies of each document for submission at different departments of Indian authority during dead body transportation.
2. Embalming & other arrangements for the safety of the dead body -
Prevention of the dead body from decomposition and delivering it in a fresh state to the native land make embalming mandatory in international transportation. Last Journey team shifts the body to a certified embalming center where doctors replace the body fluid with a mixture of water and chemicals. Along with it, they cover the whole body with chemical substance that prevents it from withering and damage.
The embalmed body is placed inside a certified coffin box and sealed properly for final shipping to Kuwait.
3. Travel arrangements -
The team has information and contacts of those Indian airlines that provide facility of two-way air cargo services. We will book tickets on behalf of family members and deliver the body to the airport before the scheduled time. In unaccompanied dead body transfer, you need to provide details of the receiver in Kuwait.
Effortlessly plan a dignified farewell with our 3-step process - Quick, Reliable, and Hassle-Free.
GIVE US A CALL
SHARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS
GET THE SERVICES
The prayer meeting organized by the Last Journey captured the personality and essence of my beloved
Thank you for fulfilling my mother’s last wish. Your team successfully managed to cremate my mother at her birthplace.
Despite the COVID situation in Delhi, your team organized for a dignified and graceful farewell of my mother.
Submit your concern and we will get back to you within 5 minutes**