Dead Body Transportation from India to Myanmar
Dead Body Transport Services from India to Myanmar
Moving your beloved one back home after a painful demise is one of the most heart-shattering moments of someone's life. Performing the self-transportation enhances the complexities to one notch higher. Hence hiring a certified, professional and experienced funeral direction team is the best possible solution for shifting the dead body to its final resting place.
In the widely extended repatriation services of Last Journey, dead body shipping from India to Myanmar is also included. After hiring our team you can rely on the team completely. From initiating the process by receiving a permit to delivery of remains in Myanmar, our team takes charge of each task.
What are the key assistance provided to the deceased's family and departed one by our team?
- Conducting the whole paperwork on behalf of the deceased's family
- Obtaining clearance from the higher and local authorities of India
- Providing all the essential medical facilities to the deceased body for prevention from decomposition
- Sending the body for a mandatory embalming procedure
- Booking tickets for the two-way air cargo services and flight services for accompanying family member
To lessen the pain and mental agony of family members, Last Journey team ensures their least involvement in complex documentation procedures.
What are the main requirements for shifting the dead body from India to Myanmar?
In international dead body shipping, it is crucial to collect all the signed and valid customary documents for attaining clearance for further steps.
The list includes the below given documents.
- Death Certificate given by the authorized hospital of India
- No Objection Certificate from local police where the person was found dead
- Export permit by the consulate of India
- Postmortem report if the death occurred due to unnatural cause
- Embalming reports stating the perfect coating and covering of a dead body
- A coffin box certificate ensuring the perfect sealing of the dead body after embalming
- Passport and visa of the deceased person for cancellation by Indian authority
- Clearance from the airport authority for airlifting the dead body through cargo services
- Details of booked tickets (air cargo & flight tickets)
- A certificate given by the Indian Health and Sanitation Department for no infection state of the dead body
- Consent letter signed by the deceased's family member
These documents play a pivotal role in ensuring safe and legal dead body transportation from India to Myanmar. Last Journey organization assists the family in verifying the documents mindfully before signing and receiving them.
Why embalming is essential in international transportation?
A deceased body becomes too vulnerable to survive in normal weather conditions. In Last Journey team's repatriation services, the safety of the dead body is an integral responsibility.
Therefore embalming becomes mandatory in International dead body shipping. The team approaches experienced embalming doctors for this purpose. They replace the dead body fluid with a mixture of water and chemicals. It prevents the body from any damage and keeps it fresh till the final rites.
What are the additional services provided by Last Journey team to the dead body?
Apart from embalming services, the team provides necessary equipment and services. For domestic transportation, the team books an ambulance van, To offer favorable temperatures we place the dead body into a cooling cabinet, For sealing the dead body after embalming there will be a coffin box, etc.
Ticket booking and final delivery to Myanmar -
The team has contacts of those Indian airlines that serve the deceased's families with two-way air cargo services. After booking tickets the team sends the body to the domestic airport of India 2-3 hours prior.
In case the body is unaccompanied during transportation, team members will travel with the cargo.
Effortlessly plan a dignified farewell with our 3-step process - Quick, Reliable, and Hassle-Free.
GIVE US A CALL
SHARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS
GET THE SERVICES
I am so thankful for the caring and professional staff they made the process much less overwhelming.
The prayer meeting organized by the Last Journey captured the personality and essence of my beloved
Thank you for fulfilling my mother’s last wish. Your team successfully managed to cremate my mother at her birthplace.
Submit your concern and we will get back to you within 5 minutes**