Dead Body Transportation from India to New Zealand
Dead Body Transport Service India to New Zealand
Dead body shipping from India to a foreign land is entirely a legal procedure in which close kin of the departed person takes professional assistance from funeral directors.
For Dead Body Transportation from India to New Zealand, Last Journey funeral direction company of India fulfills all the requirements. The team has gained good experience and expertise in dead-body shipping due to providing repatriation services for years.
Completing the paperwork or documentation, arranging services for domestic transportation and maintaining the dignity of the deceased body are our prime aims. After hiring our team for Dead Body shipping from India to New Zealand, you can solely rely on us for each aspect included in the procedure.
What are the protocols and guidelines marked by Indian authorities for repatriation?
Right after receiving the call from the client regarding services, we inform them about a certain set of Indian Government rules on a portal created by the team.
It includes -:
- Sending notification to the family of the deceased (Citizen of New Zealand), local and higher authorities of India including the embassy.
- Obtaining all the documents necessary for legitimate transportation of the dead body.
- The body should be examined by a medical officer before issuing the death certificate.
- It must be embalmed by a certified group of doctors.
- The body can be shipped only in a metallic lined coffin box having perfect sealing quality.
- Two-way air cargo services are mandatory for shifting the dead body to its final place.
Requirements for a safe, quick and legal dead body transportation -
The team will help the deceased family in attaining all the below-listed documents in a possible short span. Before collecting them, our team will ensure you of the information mentioned on them as well.
- A clinical death certificate as a clearance from the hospital authority
- NOC granted by the Indian Consulate or embassy.
- Consent letter signed by the family member or close kin of the departed soul.
- A certificate by the Indian Department stating the non-communicable disease spreading through the human remains.
- Passport of the deceased person for the cancellation by the Indian Government.
- Embalming reports generated by the doctors ensure the safety of remains during air transportation.
- Coffin Box certificate for certifying the sealed body before transportation.
- Two-way tickets for air cargo services.
- Postmortem report if required due to unnatural cause of demise.
The assistance of Last Journey team in preparing the deceased body before air shipping -
To carefully keep the deceased body and provide it with utmost dignity, a lot of effort is required. Last Journey teammates are well-versed in preparing the body before the final shipping.
- We provide the amenity of a well-equipped ambulance van for local transportation.
- The team books a cooling cabinet for the dead body to offer it a favorable temperature till embalming.
- Shifting the body in a mortuary is also one option you can ask for.
- The team will forward the deceased body to an authorized embalming center where the team injects the mixture of chemicals and water into the body.
- The embalmed body is placed in a sealed coffin box and then inside an air-conditioned steel container.
After completing all the paperwork and dead body preparation, the team sends the body to the domestic airport in India.
We will book the two-way air cargo service tickets on behalf of the deceased's family. This service lessens the additional burden of families related to the return policy of Indian belongings.
Effortlessly plan a dignified farewell with our 3-step process - Quick, Reliable, and Hassle-Free.
GIVE US A CALL
SHARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS
GET THE SERVICES
The prayer meeting organized by the Last Journey captured the personality and essence of my beloved
Thank you for fulfilling my mother’s last wish. Your team successfully managed to cremate my mother at her birthplace.
Despite the COVID situation in Delhi, your team organized for a dignified and graceful farewell of my mother.
Submit your concern and we will get back to you within 5 minutes**