Dead Body Transportation from India to Uganda
Dead Body Transportation from India to Uganda
Taking advantage of end-to-end dead body transportation services from India to Uganda is quite easy for bereaved people who have lost their loved ones miles away from their homeland.
Among several Indian funeral direction teams, Last Journey organization holds its position at the top. Our repatriation services are prevailed across the globe including Uganda.
In our Dead Body Transportation services from India to Uganda, you will find us standing with you from the beginning to the final delivery of remains. Whether it is death registration, documentation or embalming, the team will assist you throughout the legal procedure.
How does the team help & guide the deceased's family in shifting the remains to the final resting place?
Though the team focuses on two prime and integral factors of repatriation, documentation and safety of the dead body, several other tasks will also be completed by the proficient team members.
- We inform the higher as well as local authorities of India about the demise of a citizen of Uganda and ask permit for repatriation.
- The team will collect documents from different departments in India to get clearance.
- We will arrange facilities for domestic transportation through an ambulance van.
- Team members will shift the dead body to a mortuary house and then embalming center for safety services.
- In the end, the team will book two-way air cargo services and flight services for the dead body and accompanying family members.
- We provide updates to the family through an online portal regarding each task linked to repatriation.
What steps does Last Journey follow for a smooth and hassle-free transportation of the dead body?
Step -1. Sending an official notification to the legal authorities -:
It is the very first step that our team takes in the direction of legal repatriation. We have contacts with higher authorities in India as well as foreign states. The team informs the embassy regarding the demise of a non-native citizen and seeks permission to shift the remains.
They grant an Export or Transit Permit to the team as a clearance for transportation along with a No Objection Certificate (NOC).
Step 2 - Collecting all crucial papers from different Indian authoritative departments -:
After getting a permit for airlifting the remains, the team first collects the body from the mortuary and sends it for medical examination and embalming. In parallel, team members head towards the concerned departments of India to attain valid documents.
Here are the essential documents for the legal transportation of human remains from India to Uganda.
- Clinical Death Certificate
- Embalming reports
- Coffin box reports or certificate
- Police clearance
- Consent letter by family
- Passport of the deceased
- IDs of family & team members
- Clearance from the airport authority
- No infection certificate for the dead body
- Exit permit from the Indian embassy
- Details of online booked tickets for air cargo and flight services
- Postmortem reports in case of unnatural death
All of these documents must be available with you in original and photocopy format. Last Journey team will help you in getting 8-10 copies of each document for submission.
Step -3. Forwarding the dead body for the embalming procedure -:
To prepare the vulnerable remains for long-hour survival and air shipping, embalming is a must-perform activity in International Transportation. Our team approaches only those teams of embalming doctors who are well-versed in their job.
Safely substituting the dead body fluid with a specific mixture of chemicals and water comes under the task of embalming doctors. Finally, the embalmed body is placed in a coffin box and sealed perfectly.
Step 4- Travel arrangements for cargo and family members -:
In the final steps, the team books online tickets for two-way air cargo services and flight services. In unaccompanied shipping of the dead body, one or two experienced team members will travel with the cargo.
Effortlessly plan a dignified farewell with our 3-step process - Quick, Reliable, and Hassle-Free.
GIVE US A CALL
SHARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS
GET THE SERVICES
Despite the COVID situation in Delhi, your team organized for a dignified and graceful farewell of my mother.
The prayer meeting organized by the Last Journey captured the personality and essence of my beloved
Thank you for fulfilling my mother’s last wish. Your team successfully managed to cremate my mother at her birthplace.
Submit your concern and we will get back to you within 5 minutes**