Dead Body Transportation from Ireland to India
Dead Body Transportation from the Republic of Ireland to India
Before sending the dead body out of the Republic of Ireland to India, a range of protocols must be followed by the family exporting the remains. Lack of information regarding the general guidelines can create untimely delays and obstacles.
Apart from these complexities, self-transportation from Ireland to India can be more expensive. Taking a professional companionship of the funeral direction team can lessen your concerns to a minimum extent.
Last Journey organization has extended its repatriation services to several foreign nations. You can inform us right after coming across the sad news of a close one's demise. Our team will be just a call away from serving you with Dead Body Transportation Services from the Republic of Ireland to India.
What advantages does a deceased's family get after hitting Last Journey for repatriation?
The professional services of Last Journey team cover all the requirements of Ireland authorities, the deceased body and the family of the departed one.
- Help in dealing with the legal formalities of the Republic of Ireland
- Arrangements for the deceased body's safety, comfort & dignity
- Obtaining the required documents from different departments
- Providing embalming service, casket and coffin box for safe shipping
- Finalizing the air freight service tickets for cargo and family member
To update the concerned family members in India and establish coordination among team members, we create an online portal as well.
Which steps do we follow for the quick shifting of remains from Ireland to India?
The experienced team members of Last Journey are aware of the rules determined by foreign countries. By dividing the whole procedure of repatriation into steps or subtasks, the team ensures smooth transportation along with the utmost safety and dignity of the remains.
1. Registration of the death -
The first and foremost step that our team takes in repatriation is registering the death of an Indian Citizen in the Republic of Ireland. For registration, the team approaches the certified doctor to issue the Death Notification. After signing it, the team receives a Death Certificate from the Death Registration Department of Ireland.
2. Identification, medical examination and preparation of the dead body for shipping -
Keeping the remains fresh and safe is another integral part of our repatriation services. With the help of local funeral homes, our team provides the below-listed facilities to the dead body.
- Ambulance van for domestic transportation
- Medical examination and autopsy procedure if required in an unnatural death case
- Booking a service slot for Embalming by certified doctors
- Provision of a qualitative coffin box and air-conditioned container for sealing and covering the body properly
3. Documentation process -
Obtaining all the crucial documents from distinct departments of Ireland is a complex and time-consuming process. In-depth knowledge and thorough information help us in lessening the complexities.
Here is the list of all necessary documents.
- Death Certificate by a certified hospital authority
- No objection certificate by the embassy
- Police clearance by the local area police where the person was residing or found dead
- Autopsy report if asked
- Embalming Certificate
- Coffin box certificate by funeral undertaking
- Passport of the deceased person
- ID of team and family member accompanying in repatriation
- Details of tickets booked for air cargo and flight services
- Consent letter by family
- No infection certificate by the Health Authority of Ireland
4. Travel Arrangements for shipping the body -
The funeral direction team, Last Journey makes all arrangements for the final shifting of the dead body to its homeland India. We book "two-way tickets for air cargo services and flight tickets for the close kin of departed person."
Transferring the body to the airport of Ireland and doorstep delivery of remains will be the final step of our repatriation services.
Effortlessly plan a dignified farewell with our 3-step process - Quick, Reliable, and Hassle-Free.
GIVE US A CALL
SHARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS
GET THE SERVICES
Despite the COVID situation in Delhi, your team organized for a dignified and graceful farewell of my mother.
The prayer meeting organized by the Last Journey captured the personality and essence of my beloved
The services provided were exceptional. They took care of everything and made sure our loved one was laid to rest with dignity.
Submit your concern and we will get back to you within 5 minutes**