Dead Body Transportation Service From Denver To India
How to bring your beloved one back from Denver to India?
Denver is the consolidated city of Colorado state in the USA. Here several people of Indian origin live to fulfill their diverse requirements. But unfortunate occurrences like demise in a foreign place (Denver) always cause devastation to the whole family residing in their native country (India).
If you are looking for a reliable shipping company that can repatriate the dead body of your beloved one from Denver to India safely and legally, contact the Last Journey team. Our team members are highly skilled and certified by the authorized departments of India.
What guidelines one must follow during the Dead Body Transportation from Denver to India?
- Close kin like spouse, parents, child and siblings can take part in repatriating the body legally.
- You must take the body first for the medical examination at a certified hospital in Denver for getting clearance in the form of a Death Certificate.
- The body must go through the embalming procedure before final shipping to India. Only a certified embalming doctor is allowed to perform this procedure.
- You need to collect the transportation permit from the state authority of Denver.
- To take help from the Funeral Homes of Denver you must collect the signed and stamped papers from their heads such as coffin box certificates.
How does Last Journey team assist you or your family in the Repatriation procedure from Denver?
Last Journey hires only those service providers who are certified for their death-related services and well-versed in their tasks. Along with it, our team is aware of all legal duties hence we dial down the chances of untimely delays and mistakes during the repatriation.
For providing complete assistance to our valuable consumers, we stand firmly with them from the beginning to the final delivery of the remains.
1. Collecting all the documents and permission -
Last Journey team seeks on-paper permission from the Indian embassy before leaving for Denver. It also informs a local mortuary or funeral home in Denver about shifting the body to a safe place after receiving it from a hospital or residence. Our team has contacts of reliable mortuaries associated with certified hospitals and funeral homes. We collect the death certificate and NOC from the authorities on a priority basis.
2. Booking services for the safety of the deceased body -
Our team members book the services immediately after collecting the remains.
- To transport the body domestically in the city, we hire a well-equipped ambulance van.
- For keeping the remains fresh before embalming services, a cooling cabinet is arranged by our team.
- The team brings the remains safely and in a dignified manner for the embalming procedure. It enables the body to survive for long hours.
- We buy or take a rented coffin box from a certified funeral service home.
3. Arranging all necessary documents and booking two-way tickets -
The team understands the significance of all essential documents. Hence we offer a list including them all. (Death Certificate, NOC, Embalming certificate, coffin box certificate, ID, Passport and Tickets, etc.)
In the end, the team will book air cargo tickets via online services. The two-way ticket booking service helps the bereaved family in returning the belongings of Denver without visiting there twice.
Effortlessly plan a dignified farewell with our 3-step process - Quick, Reliable, and Hassle-Free.
GIVE US A CALL
SHARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS
GET THE SERVICES
Thank you for fulfilling my mother’s last wish. Your team successfully managed to cremate my mother at her birthplace.
Despite the COVID situation in Delhi, your team organized for a dignified and graceful farewell of my mother.
I am so thankful for the caring and professional staff they made the process much less overwhelming.
Submit your concern and we will get back to you within 5 minutes**