Dead Body Transportation from Guyana to India
Dead Body Transportation from Guyana to India
The disheartening news of the demise of a family member, friend, or relative in a foreign country shatters the heart in pieces. In these devastating moments, the family requires not only professional support but a gentle touch of empathy & compassion as well.
Last Journey Funeral organization in India manages all demands of family, foreign authorities, and the deceased body in a well-structured manner. If you are finding difficulty in self-transportation from Guyana to India, hire Last Journey team for a smooth repatriation.
In which fields of dead body transportation from Guyana to India you will find us the best & most advantageous?
Last Journey team knows the pain point of a complex and legal shipping procedure. Our experience and in-depth knowledge of legal works enable us to skip the mistakes and delays that can hamper swift transportation.
- Informing the responsible departments of both countries involved in repatriation
- Collecting clearance documents from the Guyana authority
- Preparing the dead body for air shipping through Embalming
- Arranging local vehicle, coffin box, cooling cabinet and air-conditioned steel container
- Booking online tickets for shipping the remains through two-way air cargo
All these above-given steps include the entire responsibilities of a funeral director. Last Journey team accepts the exceptional demands of the deceased's family that ensure the utmost dignity of a departed soul.
Which legitimate pattern is adopted by Last Journey team for safe & quick repatriation?
To manage the different tasks simultaneously, the team segregates the whole work into specific sub-tasks.
1. Notifying and documentation process -
Last Journey team initiates the process by informing the consulates or embassies of Guyana & India regarding the death of an Indian citizen in Guyana. These authorities grant a Transit Permit.
After attaining the legal permit the team heads toward the location of demise or mortuary where the body is shifted safely.
2. Obtaining medical clearance in the form of a Death Certificate -
Among several documents and valid certificates, the clinical Death Certificate holds a significant position. It includes all details of the dead person and the death incident. Before signing and receiving it, the team members read between the lines of this document.
- Name, age and gender of the dead person
- The cause of the death should be written on it.
- It must be in both the languages acceptable by Guyana & India.
- The death certificate must be signed by the senior medical officer/doctor.
Other required documents along with the death certificate are given below.
- No objection certificate
- Autopsy report
- Transit Permit
- Consent letter by the family of the deceased
- Embalming reports
- Coffin box certificates
- Passport of deceased for cancellation
- Details of online tickets for air cargo & flight services
- Certificate for No inflectional disease in the Dead Body by the health authority of Guyana.
- Clearance by the airport authority for shipping the cargo
The team keeps the original documents along with their Xerox copies. You will need them to submit to different departments in Guyana and India during repatriation.
3. Embalming and Coffin Box placing -
As it is explained above the repatriation procedure takes too much time hence the human residuals can not remain in stable & fresh conditions.
To prevent the decomposing or withering situations, the authorities ask the families to send the body for embalming before repatriation. We approach only experienced teams or hospital-attached embalming centers for this complex medical process.
With the assistance of local funeral homes in Guyana, Last Journey arranges a certified coffin box for sealing the dead body. The sealed coffin acts as a dual safety layer for the dead body.
Finally, the team books online tickets for two-way air cargo services & flight tickets and sends the body to the airport of Guyana.
Effortlessly plan a dignified farewell with our 3-step process - Quick, Reliable, and Hassle-Free.
GIVE US A CALL
SHARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS
GET THE SERVICES
The prayer meeting organized by the Last Journey captured the personality and essence of my beloved
Despite the COVID situation in Delhi, your team organized for a dignified and graceful farewell of my mother.
Thank you for fulfilling my mother’s last wish. Your team successfully managed to cremate my mother at her birthplace.
Submit your concern and we will get back to you within 5 minutes**