Dead Body Transportation from Iraq to India
Dead Body Transportation from Iraq to India
Shifting the dead body of a non-native citizen to its homeland is only possible through air mediums. In the self-transportation procedure, a thorough awareness of legal rules, local language, contact with local funeral homes and safety measures for the dignity of the departed soul etc is required.
In a deep agonizing and painful state, a bereaved family finds itself incapable of performing self-transportation. Hiring a known, credible and professional group that serves needfuls with promising funeral services becomes mandatory.
Last Journey Funeral Direction Organization is one such group that provides professional repatriation services across the globe. One can book our team for dead body transportation from Iraq to India. A few quick steps are needed to hire our skilled members.
- Contact the team
- Share the location and other crucial details regarding documents
- Know the key services of the team and charges
- Hire us instantly
The team will accompany the deceased's family from the inception of legal formalities to the doorstep delivery of the remains. The documentation process and dead body safety will go hand in hand through our key services of repatriation package.
In what fields do we assist the deceased's family for safe, quick & legal repatriation?
- Registration of the death of an Indian citizen in Iraq authorities
- Sending a legal notification to the Iraq embassy or consulate general office to seek a permit to export the remains
- Obtaining crucial documents from diverse Iraq authoritative departments according to protocols
- Providing basic to advanced comfort & services to the deceased body as domestic transportation in a well-equipped ambulance, sealed casket/coffin box, freezer box, AC metal container etc.
- Embalming service facility for the remains to prevent decomposition
- Travel arrangements through two-way air cargo services
- Assistance in returning the belongings of Iraq authority after the completion of repatriation
- Updating the family about each task through an online portal created by a team
Apart from these above-listed basic services, the team accepts the personalized demands of family members. We strive to fulfill the final desires of the departed soul.
What steps do we follow for quickly, safely and legally sending the remains back to the homeland, India?
Last Journey covers each aspect of the dead body transportation through the below-given steps.
1. Notifying higher authorities of Iraq -
The lawful relocation of a dead body begins with notifying the embassy or consulate general of the foreign country. Last Journey sends a notification and asks for a legal permit for exporting the dead body to India. These higher authoritative bodies grant -
- Export or transit permit
- No objection certificate (NOC)
2. Documentation Procedure -
After getting clearance for collecting the body, the tea heads toward different concerned departments of Iraq to obtain other legit clearances in the form of documents/certificates/valid papers.
We collect -:
- Clinical death certificate from a certified hospital authority in Iraq
- Original Indian passport of the departed person
- Embalming certificate from the center where embalming is getting done
- Certificate of the coffin box stating its perfect sealing and quality material
- A non-contagious or no-infection report granted by the health & sanitation authority of Iraq
- Postmortem Reports if the death happened due to an unnatural cause (murder, suicide or accident)
- The details of travel arrangements made by the team for final shipping through two-way air cargo and flight services
- Clearance from the airport authority of Iraq
- Local area police clearance
You must have these essential papers in original as well as in photocopy formats. Our team will provide you with 8-10 copies of each document for submission to different departments.
3. Embalming -
The team shifts the body to a certified embalming center with the help of local funeral homes. Here the doctors replace body fluid with a chemical & water mixture. It prevents the body from decomposition.
4. Ticket Booking -
Two-way air cargo tickets will be booked along with flight tickets. In unaccompanied transportation, our team members will travel throughout the way from Iraq to India.
Effortlessly plan a dignified farewell with our 3-step process - Quick, Reliable, and Hassle-Free.
GIVE US A CALL
SHARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS
GET THE SERVICES
Thank you for fulfilling my mother’s last wish. Your team successfully managed to cremate my mother at her birthplace.
The prayer meeting organized by the Last Journey captured the personality and essence of my beloved
I am so thankful for the caring and professional staff they made the process much less overwhelming.
Submit your concern and we will get back to you within 5 minutes**