Dead Body Transportation from Moldova to India
Dead Body Transportation from Moldova to India
Legitimate shifting of the deceased body of a nonnative citizen includes too many responsibilities. The families carrying out self-transportation can lack in various domains such as incomplete information on protocols, incapability in safely keeping the mortal remains and falling short of necessary information to provide to the authorities etc.
To avoid all these obstacles, one must hire a professional funeral direction team. For safe & legal dead body transportation from Moldova to India, you can get assistance from Last Journey team.
You can book our repatriation package by following simple steps.
- Contact the team soon after getting unfortunate news of demise abroad (Moldova).
- Provide the essential details regarding the departed person. ( location, time of death and availability of important documents)
- Know our included services in the repatriation package and the prices
- Book the team instantly after clearing your doubts
Which prime tasks are carried out by the team members of Last Journey organization in repatriation?
In the complicated & time-consuming process of dead body airlifting, several documents, clearances and ground-level arrangements take place. Here are the key services, Last Journey teammates will provide to the deceased's family.
- Contacting a local mortuary in Moldova right after receiving the application for help from the family. The mortuary staff will collect the remains from the place of demise in the presence of local area police and shift them to a safe place.
- After reaching Moldova, the team heads to the consulate department and registers the death of an Indian citizen.
- The deceased body will be shifted to the hospital for a primary inspection by a medical officer. If authorities find signs of unnatural death, it will send for a postmortem process.
- The team will approach all concerned departments of Moldova to obtain valid documents and clearance for the legal dead body shipping.
- We will book a slot in the certified embalming center of Moldova to get the dead body embalmed by experienced doctors.
- For domestic transportation of the dead body, team members contact reliable funeral homes in Moldova and book a well-equipped ambulance van, a dead body cooling box and a certified coffin box etc.
- To make travel arrangements for final shipping, we will book two-way air cargo service tickets for the dead body and flight tickets for the accompanying family members.
- If the dead body is getting shipped unaccompanied, Last Journey team members will travel along with the cargo carrying remains.
Which documents are necessary for the relocation of the dead body from Moldova to India?
Highly skilled and experienced staff workers of Last Journey organization are familiar with the importance of documents in transportation procedures.
Here are the most crucial papers one will need to obtain lawful clearance from Moldova authorities.
- A filled form of death registration in Moldova
- Valid Death Certificate of the departed soul
- Permit for transportation or export of the dead body
- No objection certificate (NOC)
- Embalming certificate
- Coffin Box certificate
- Passport of the deceased person
- IDs of team and family members
- Clearance from the local police authority
- Postmortem reports if needed
- Airport authority clearance for airlifting the dead body
- Name, address and contact details of the head family member or team head in the absence of family
- Details of entire travel arrangement from.Moldova to India
- No communicable disease certificate by the public health department
- A consent letter given by the family member
How does Last Journey team take care of the deceased body?
Well-versed in transportation and highly proficient team members ensure the family of the deceased's utmost care, safety and dignity.
We book -:
- An ambulance van having all the facilities for comfortable transportation.
- A dead body freezer box to provide favorable temperature in odd circumstances.
- Providing embalming facility by senior doctors
- A certified coffin box
- A fully air-conditioned metal container for keeping the coffin box
In the end, the team will find the best schedule for shipping the body and book two-way air cargo tickets along with flight tickets.
Effortlessly plan a dignified farewell with our 3-step process - Quick, Reliable, and Hassle-Free.
GIVE US A CALL
SHARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS
GET THE SERVICES
Despite the COVID situation in Delhi, your team organized for a dignified and graceful farewell of my mother.
The prayer meeting organized by the Last Journey captured the personality and essence of my beloved
Thank you for fulfilling my mother’s last wish. Your team successfully managed to cremate my mother at her birthplace.
Submit your concern and we will get back to you within 5 minutes**