Dead Body Transportation services from Uganda to India
Dead Body Transportation from Uganda to India
Conducting safe and legitimate transportation from Uganda to India is full of sincere responsibilities. Several funeral direction organization provides professional repatriation services across the globe. New Delhi-based Last Journey funeral direction organization is at the forefront place in India. You can hire us for professional promising services regarding safe dead body shipping.
From registering the death to final air shipping, our team takes charge of each responsibility with complete professionalism. Apart from that, the team's compassion and empathy make repatriation more comfortable for the concerned family.
Here are the services included in our Dead Body Transportation services from Uganda to India -:
- Informing the higher authorities (embassies) of both countries to receive permission
- Collecting remains in the presence of local police
- Obtaining the Death Certificate from the mortuary attached with a certified hospital
- Providing facilities to the dead body for safety & utmost dignity with the help of local funeral homes
- Travel arrangements for the final airlifting
- Creating an online portal for updating the family of the deceased regarding the procedure
- Assistance in end-to-end delivery of remains in India and returning the belongings of Uganda
- Establishing contact between the close kin of the departed person and the legal departments of Uganda
- Resolving the language inefficiency issues by right translation facilities
All of the above-given facilities cover the whole lawful procedure of shipping a dead body from Uganda to India.
How does our team assist in obtaining clearances for lawful transportation?
Having in-depth information and enough experience helps Last Journey team members smoothly perform their duties in a foreign country.
We are aware of all the required documents that play a pivotal role in attaining clearance.
- Death Certificate from the hospital authority
- No Objection Certificate from the Embassy of Uganda
- Local police clearance before identifying & receiving the dead body from the location
- Passport of the deceased person
- Certificate from the Health and Sanitation department for "no infection" state of the dead body
- Embalming reports by the authority of a certified embalming center
- Certificate for the proper covering & sealing of the dead body in a coffin box
- A consent letter provided by the family for shipping the dead body
- Clearance from the airport authority of Uganda
- Original ID of the team members & family members taking part in transportation
- Details of the booked air freight tickets from Uganda to India
- Export Permit signed by the embassy of Uganda
If the repatriation is conducted by the funeral direction team only, we will receive these documents on behalf of the family.
Arrangements for preventing the dead body from decomposition -:
Safety of the remains till the final rites in India is a sincere responsibility that our team bears during repatriation.
We ensure its safety and dignity through -:
- Comfortable local transportation through an equipped ambulance van
- Dead body freezer box or cooling cabinet for favorable temperature
- Shifting the body to a mortuary house during the documentation process
- Sending the dead body to the embalming center to prevent it from damage and skin deterioration
- A coffin box that follows all the standards and regulations determined by the government of Uganda
After placing the embalmed dead body in the coffin box and sealing it perfectly the cargo is considered ready for airlifting. For more security purposes, the team will arrange a steel air-conditioned container.
Two Way air cargo services of Last Journey team -
Such services help the family of the deceased in returning the belongings of Uganda after repatriation. In the unaccompanied transportation, the team members will travel with it. You must provide the address, name, and contact details of the receiver if only the team is participating in repatriation.
Effortlessly plan a dignified farewell with our 3-step process - Quick, Reliable, and Hassle-Free.
GIVE US A CALL
SHARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS
GET THE SERVICES
Thank you for fulfilling my mother’s last wish. Your team successfully managed to cremate my mother at her birthplace.
The prayer meeting organized by the Last Journey captured the personality and essence of my beloved
The services provided were exceptional. They took care of everything and made sure our loved one was laid to rest with dignity.
Submit your concern and we will get back to you within 5 minutes**