Dead Body Transportation from India to Oman
Dead Body Transport Service from India to Oman
The arrangement of shifting a dead body from India to Oman comes with the forefront step of locating all the necessary legal paperwork. To ease the entire procedure of documentation, dead body preparation and safe shipping, a bereaved family requires the professional assistance of an experienced funeral direction team.
In India, you can hire the most promising and highly skilled funeral direction team "Last Journey" for various final rites purposes. In our extended service range, the dead body transportation services hold an integral place. You can book our team for shipping the body from India to Oman in an entirely legal manner.
Our team is certified by the legal Indian authorities, has gained good experience due to working professionally for years and provides services through highly skilled teammates who are well-versed in all the aspects of Dead Body Transportation.
How do we serve our clients in safely shifting the body to its final resting place?
The team takes charge of each responsibility from collecting the human remains to accompanying the dead body in case of unaccompanied airlifting.
Here are the key features of our Dead Body transportation services.
- Registration of the death of an Oman Citizen in the concerned Indian department
- Collecting all the essential certificates from Indian authorities
- Preparing the dead body for air shipping through embalming
- Arranging ambulance van for local transportation
- Supply of a certified coffin box and a sealed casket
- Ticket booking for air cargo and flight services
Apart from these above-listed services, Last Journey team makes the family aware of all the protocols followed by Indian and Oman authorities during the legal transportation of dead bodies.
Getting clearance from hospital authority as Death Certificate -
Among all the essential documents, Death Certificate holds the most significant position. It is issued by a certified medical authority and signed by a senior medical officer after the primary examination of the dead body.
The clinical death certificate includes -:
- Name, age and gender of the deceased person
- Date, time and day of the death
- Cause of death
- All this information must be in the English language.
- It should be signed by a senior doctor of the certified hospital.
Collecting other documents necessary for repatriation -
To proceed with the transportation procedure further, you need to obtain several other certificates. Last Journey will assist you with it.
- No objection certificate from the local police
- Transit permit from the Indian consulate
- Embalming certificate or embalming reports by the doctors
- No infection certificate from the health and Sanitation department
- Certificate of the coffin box by local funeral providers
- Passport of the deceased person for cancellation by Indian authorities
- Consent letter signed by the close kin of the deceased person
- Details of the air cargo and flight tickets
- The ID of the team and family members who are accompanying in this transportation
- Postmortem report in the case of an accident and other unnatural reasons
The documentation process and dead body preparation go parallel. The team arranges all services for preventing the body from any kind of harm, damage and decomposition. From booking a well-equipped ambulance van to an embalming service to hiring a rented coffin box service, Last Journey strives to offer the utmost dignity to the departed soul.
Confirming the tickets for airlifting the dead body
The final part of our professional services is contacting Indian airline companies to book tickets for "two-way air cargo services for human remains and flight tickets for accompanying members."
Effortlessly plan a dignified farewell with our 3-step process - Quick, Reliable, and Hassle-Free.
GIVE US A CALL
SHARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS
GET THE SERVICES
I am so thankful for the caring and professional staff they made the process much less overwhelming.
The prayer meeting organized by the Last Journey captured the personality and essence of my beloved
The services provided were exceptional. They took care of everything and made sure our loved one was laid to rest with dignity.
Submit your concern and we will get back to you within 5 minutes**