Baudh Open Cemetry is one of the most sacred and biggest places for carrying out the last rites of your loved one. Being one of the oldest cremation grounds in Mumbai, it is well managed by the authorities. It is equipped with several facilities including benches, drains, restrooms, and a waiting area.
The cemetery operates at full capacity, and hence it is advised to reach out to us for a stress-free process. The Last Journey staff and priests are extremely empathetic and helpful. They will conduct the entire cremation service with full dignity and respect. The end-to-end cremation/burial services include organizing for priest services, arranging the required materials, providing a freezer box, timely delivery of mortuary van/hearse, embellishing of the lost loved one with holy items, booking of Baudh Open cemetery, and making all the preparations for the cremation/burial process.
How to conduct cremation at the Baudh Open Cemetry?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the Cemetry
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, sacred items for last rites, wooden logs, and priest services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) For conducting Post Cremation/burial rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Reception book with the Last Journey
Carter Road, Khar (W), Mumbai-400 052
Open 24 Hours
Services at Baudh Open Cemetry by the Last Journey:
- Burial cremation available
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Coffin
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries in Mumbai
- Quick Arrangement of Sacred Items for last rites
- Experienced Priest Services for Ritual and Further Guidance
- Bookings of Prayer Hall for Funeral prayer meet
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey has introduced Online Broadcasting of the rituals and ceremonies. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.