The Banganga Crematorium is one of the newly built cremation grounds. It carries a vision which follows both traditional and practical approach. Located at the edge of the Arabian Sea, it is a place for funeral activities and social programs. A multipurpose platform, shrine, and Satsang area are located towards the sea and act as the highlight of this holy and sacred place.
Surrounded by the stillness of the water, Banganga Crematorium is a serene and peaceful location for conducting the last rites. Moreover, the team of the Last Journey makes the process smooth and stress-free.
Bhagwanlal Indrajit Rd, Mata Parvati Nagar, Teen Batti, Malabar Hill, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400006
Open 24 Hours
Services by the Last Journey:
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation Available
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries
- Quick Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri, including Kurta Pyjama, Sacred Items, and Urn
- Experienced Pandit Services for Ritual and Further Guidance
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Cow Dung Logs
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey has introduced Online Broadcasting of the rituals and ceremonies. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
Help and Support:
A Funeral Manager for Supervision
Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.