Vile Parle Crematorium is located in the Parle neighborhood. It is one of the most known cremation grounds of Mumbai due to its easy-to-reach location and hassle-free last rite services. The required services of wood logs, antim sanskar samagri, pandit, are provided timely and mannerly. The Shmashana is well equipped with waiting rooms and restrooms. There is ample space for parking services.
Many of the known leaders and individuals were cremated here. Dignified last rites were paid to Shri Devi and Sushant Singh Rajput.
385 Swami Vivekanand Road, LIC Colony Suresh Colony Vile Parle West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400047
Open 24 Hours
Services by the Last Journey:
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation Available
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries
- Quick Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri, including Kurta Pyjama, Sacred Items, and Urn
- Experienced Pandit Services for Ritual and Further Guidance
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Cow Dung Logs
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey has introduced Online Broadcasting of the rituals and ceremonies. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
Help and Support:
A Funeral Manager for Supervision
Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.