Funeral Services in Mumbai
The only thing common about humanity is the experience of demise and passing away. The one who has come has to leave one day! Despite this, demise and last wishes are the least talked about topics of discussion. The last Journey believes that we as a society should support each other during the hardest phase of life. We all go through this devastating experience at least once in our lives and being together can help heal in the right way.
We understand that the pain of losing someone is heartbreaking. Accepting and moving forward can be hard. We usually tend to get involved in various other responsibilities that are bought upon us. However difficult it may seem, the last thing that we do for our lost loved one is to conduct the last rites and the funeral service respectably.
Funeral service is as much for the deceased as it is for the living. We can bid that last farewell and help the lost soul achieve peace. Most importantly it helps the survivors face the reality of the situation and take the first step in overcoming grief. It also provides a platform for all of us to gather, pray, and be there for each other.
Last Journey believes in the power of healing together!
To make this hard time stress free we offer mourning families comprehensive funeral services. We arrange everything ranging from the transportation to the prayer meet and havan. Our pre cremation and post-cremation services are personalized as per your wishes and wants.
End-to-end Funeral Services in Mumbai
- Cremation/burial Services
- Coordination with the cremation/burial ground
- Arrangements of hearse/mortuary van/ambulance service
- Delivery of Antim Sanskar Samagri Kit
- Dead Body Freezer Box on Hire
- Embalming Services
- Pandit Services for guidance and rituals
- Prayer Hall services
- Funeral Artists
- Creating and Publishing Obituaries
- Green Funeral Services
- Chautha/Tehravin Arrangements
We are a faith-based multi-religious organization that serves people of all religions. Everything ranging from the samagri to the service will be customized and personalized. We want all of your wants and the deceased person’s wishes to come true.
Last Journey Pre-planning and Special Services in Mumbai
Planning your funeral is a smart decision both financially and emotionally. Our pre-planning services include arranging legal formalities, deciding for finances, selecting the type of service, deciding products and floral arrangements, settling donations, and determining any other wishes.
To help grieving families deal with grief our assistance includes the following.
- Celebration of Life Events
- Counselling Services
- Dog Therapy Services
Last Journey is available for you 24*7 all days of the week!
What makes Last Journey specific Among Several Funeral Direction Organizations?
The way of helping the grieving people of the last journey team is quite different. The team stands stern from the inception to the last of the final rituals. Here you can have a glimpse of our work.
- We provide our services at the doorstep of the mourning family.
- Apart from offering basic services for the funeral, we also leave some room for the specific wishes of the family.
- For special requirements, we provide different flowers for the decoration of funeral vehicles and the floral decor of the funeral gathering place.
- We also try our best in providing the required funeral vehicle.
- We also provide our services in arranging donation camps on the behalf of departed souls.
- Professional artists and singers are also arranged by our team for creating a serene and devotional environment.
- The team deploys two or more team members for the supervision of ongoing rituals.
- During the entire ceremony, we take care of the deceased body as well so that people do not face any problems in cremating the human remains.
Last journey team establishes transparency between itself and the service users. We accept all the doubts regarding our services and their costs with an open heart.
What are funeral services?
A funeral service is a beautiful way to accept, celebrate and honour the life of a loved one who has passed away. It entails conducting the last rites, gathering with friends and family, and remembering the lost soul.
What happens at a funeral service in Mumbai?
At a funeral service, the cremation/burial ceremony takes place to conduct the last rites respectfully. A priest/pandit performs all the rituals, and the mourning family with relatives pray for the soul of the lost one.
What does funeral service include?
Funeral service in the city of Mumbai may differ as per the rituals of the specific religion. In general, a funeral service entails viewing, cremation/burial ceremony, followed by lunch/Prashad for guests.
How to arrange for a funeral service in Mumbai?
To arrange for a funeral service, one can reach out to funeral service providers who assist in end-to-end services for all religions.