Sagbaug Hindu Smasham Bhumi
Sagbaug Hindu Smasham Bhumi is one of the oldest Ghats. In some mythologies, it is believed that a person achieves salvation if they are cremated at the Bhumi of Sagbaug Hindu Smasham.
The ground has been recently customized to make the cremation process more efficient and spiritual. It provides for a comprehensive cremation process. One can peacefully arrange for a hassle-free and noble service with all inclusions.
100, Sag Baug, Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059
Open 24 Hours
Services by the Last Journey:
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation Available
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries
- Quick Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri, including Kurta Pyjama, Sacred Items, and Urn
- Experienced Pandit Services for Ritual and Further Guidance
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Cow Dung Logs
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey has introduced Online Broadcasting of the rituals and ceremonies. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
Help and Support:
A Funeral Manager for Supervision
Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.