Santacruz Hindu Crematorium
The Santacruz Hindu Crematorium is located near the Shashtri Nagar neighborhood. There is a belief in the Hindus that cremating here makes the journey of the deceased towards enlightenment easier.
Santacruz Hindu Crematorium is equipped with both traditional wood pyre and eco-friendly cremation options. With its well-located location and spacious area, one can conduct the last rites without any hassles. The place is considered holy for conducting cremation rituals.
Near Santacruz Police Station, Dattatraya Road, Near, Shastri Nagar, Santacruz West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400054
Open 24 Hours
Services by the Last Journey:
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation Available
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries
- Quick Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri, including Kurta Pyjama, Sacred Items, and Urn
- Experienced Pandit Services for Ritual and Further Guidance
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Cow Dung Logs
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey has introduced Online Broadcasting of the rituals and ceremonies. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
Help and Support:
A Funeral Manager for Supervision
Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.