Chakala Parshiwadi Cemetry
The Chakala Parshiwadi Cemetry is a quaint shmashana located in the Andheri East area of Mumbai. It is considered an auspicious and divine location for performing last rites. Here the Karta or the chief mourner performs the last rituals to liberate the soul of the deceased. The place presents a unique spectacle of cultural practicality and verdant greenery, an unusual sight in cremation grounds.
The cemetery has enough space for traditional open-air cremation and is equipped with CNG and electric furnaces for green and eco-friendly alternatives. The design of a crematorium is heavily tailored as per the funeral customs and traditions of the faiths followed in our country.
When it comes to the rituals of cremation, rituals should be conducted faithfully. Last Journey is a team of experts assisting sorrowing families by handling each responsibility. They provide you with transportation services, antim sanskar samagri in Pune, floral decor, pandit services, and helpers for on the ground help.
How to conduct cremation at the Chakala Parshiwadi Cemetry?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with the Last Journey
Near Jaysingh Business Centre, Shaikh Shamsuddin Marg, Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai -400099
Open 24 Hours
Services at Chakala Parshiwadi Cemetry by the Last Journey:
- Wooden Pyre and CNG cremation available
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Cow Dung Logs
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries in Mumbai
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Quick Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri, including Kurta Pyjama, Sacred Items, and Urn
- Experienced Pandit Services for Ritual and Further Guidance
- Bookings of Prayer Hall for Chautha/Tehravin/Shradh/Brahman Bhoj
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey has introduced Online Broadcasting of the rituals and ceremonies. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.