Shivaji Park Hindu Cemetry
Shivaji Park Electric Crematorium in Mumbai
Shivaji Park Hindu Cemetry situated in the Dadar area of Mumbai is mostly famous due to its proximity to the major hospitals of Mumbai. It offers facilities of both the traditional open-air wood pyre cremation and the eco-friendly option of electric furnaces. Currently operating 24*7, the employees at the crematorium are considerate and helpful.
The aura of the Shmashana reverberates with spirituality, holiness, and chants of the people seeking moksha for their lost loved ones. In addition to this, the ground is replete with marvellous architecture, grand memorials, and things of cultural significance.
Since Shivaji Park Hindu Cemetry holds cultural significance and is near the major hospitals, it gets challenging for mourning families to get a slot at the cremation ground especially during odd hours. To provide families with some measures of solace, Last Journey, an end-to-end funeral service providers, assists in performing the entire cremation with uttermost dignity and care. Reach out to their team for guidance and on-ground support.
Book Online Cremation Slots
How to Conduct Cremation at the Shivaji Park Electric Crematorium?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with the Last Journey
Services at Shivaji Park Hindu Electric Cemetry by the Last Journey:
- Wooden Pyre, Electric and Burial Available
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Cow Dung Logs
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries in Mumbai
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Quick Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri, including Kurta Pyjama, Sacred Items, and Urn
- Experienced Pandit Services for Ritual and Further Guidance
- Bookings of Prayer Hall for Chautha/Tehravin/Shradh/Brahman Bhoj
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey has introduced Online Broadcasting of the rituals and ceremonies. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.
Jambhekar Marg, Shivaji Park-Dadar West, Mumbai – 400028
7AM to 6PM