Danda Koli Samaj Cemetry
A holy abode, Danda Koli Samaj Cemetry, is a Shmashana that takes one back to the good old sacred days consisting of ashrams and to times of simple living. With an equal influence of the present, the ground is equipped with all the necessary amenities to make sure that families can perform the last honours.
The shmashana is one of the top-ranking crematoriums in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It serves as the ideal location for families located near Carter Road in Mumbai. The accessible location, lush green surroundings, and comprehensive facilities of the Danda Koli Samaj Cemetry along with its rich past and heritage makes it a go-to choice for mourning families.
For assistance in conducting the cremation service properly, the team of the Last Journey offers end-to-end funeral services, including pre and post-cremation help. Their team will book a slot at the cremation ground; arrange for transportation, antim kriya samagri, urns, kapda, wooden logs, hearse, mortuary van; and provide helpers for on-ground assistance.
How to conduct cremation at the Danda Koli Samaj Cemetry?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with the Last Journey
Carter Road, Khar (W),Mumbai-400 052
Open 24 Hours
Services at Danda Koli Samaj Cemetry by the Last Journey:
- Wooden Pyre cremation available
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Cow Dung Logs
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries in Mumbai
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Quick Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri, including Kurta Pyjama, Sacred Items, and Urn
- Experienced Pandit Services for Ritual and Further Guidance
- Bookings of Prayer Hall for Chautha/Tehravin/Shradh/Brahman Bhoj
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey has introduced Online Broadcasting of the rituals and ceremonies. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.