JVLR Cremation Ground is located in the Jogeshwari East region of Mumbai. Slots are available for open-air cremation as well as electric cremation.
It is a place for the practical and dignified disposal of dead bodies and serves the emotional and spiritual needs of the mourning family. The design of a crematorium is heavily tailored as per the funeral customs and traditions of our country.
The staff and members are extremely empathetic and helpful.
Gupha Tekdi, Jogeshwari East, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Open 24 Hours
Services by the Last Journey:
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation Available
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries
- Quick Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri, including Kurta Pyjama, Sacred Items, and Urn
- Experienced Pandit Services for Ritual and Further Guidance
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Cow Dung Logs
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey has introduced Online Broadcasting of the rituals and ceremonies. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
Help and Support:
A Funeral Manager for Supervision
Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.