Kandewadi Cremation Ground is a Shmashana located near the Prabhadevi road. This ground is a known location for arranging and implementing dignified last rites and also serves the spiritual and mourning needs of the grieving family. Since our country and states have different values and rituals, the Cremation ground has been customized to follow them with uttermost respect.
The ground is easily accessible through private and public transport. The entire process is conducted with empathy by the staff of Last Journey.
Veer Nariman Marg, Janata Colony, BPT Colony, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400025
Open 24 Hours
Services by the Last Journey:
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation Available
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries
- Quick Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri, including Kurta Pyjama, Sacred Items, and Urn
- Experienced Pandit Services for Ritual and Further Guidance
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Cow Dung Logs
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey has introduced Online Broadcasting of the rituals and ceremonies. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
Help and Support:
A Funeral Manager for Supervision
Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.