Khar-Danda Hindu Cemetry
Religion, rituals, and customs have been deeply engraved in the Indian lifestyle for everyone. For as long as one can remember, the city of Mumbai abounds in places, and shmashana’s that devoted to fulfilling the practical and the spiritual desires of people who come to visit these places. Khar-Danda Hindu Cemetry is one such cremation ground that is considered one of the most sacred cremation grounds to perform the last rites of your loved one. At any time of the year, the people come here to cremate their loved ones in the pursuit of spiritual enlightenment.
The cremation ground provides for a comprehensive cremation process. One can peacefully arrange for a hassle-free and noble service with all inclusions. It is understandable that arranging everything during hard times and at wee hours may feel challenging. The last Journey aims at offering help to mourning families by taking over their stress of the cremation process. Their end-to-end assistance includes transportation services of the hearse, mortuary van in Mumbai; managerially services of antim sanskar samagri, pandit, urns; and operational assistance.
How to conduct cremation at the Khar-Danda Hindu Cemetry?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with the Last Journey
Carter Road, Khar (W), Mumbai-400 052
Open 24 Hours
Services at Khar-Danda Hindu Cemetry by the Last Journey:
- Wooden Pyre cremation available
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Cow Dung Logs
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries in Mumbai
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Quick Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri, including Kurta Pyjama, Sacred Items, and Urn
- Experienced Pandit Services for Ritual and Further Guidance
- Bookings of Prayer Hall for Chautha/Tehravin/Shradh/Brahman Bhoj
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey has introduced Online Broadcasting of the rituals and ceremonies. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.