Mumbai Hindu Cemetry is a spiritual and quiet Shmashana amidst the densely populated state of Mumbai. The cremation ground is an excavated ancient site with a mystical and serene setting. Falling in the Kamathi Wada area of Mumbai, it is often flocked with devotees as it is one of the most ideal locations for conducting the last rites of loved ones.
It is a beautiful location and has proven to be a great source of wonder and astonishment to the people coming here to perform the last rites. The burning of the deceased allows for them to return to their original state thereby helping the soul of the deceased in achieving salvation.
Understandably, the last moments that we have with the deceased hold a lot of value. The customs allow us to heal. To help grieving families in achieving the same, the Last Journey offers our expertise to conduct the entire pre and post-cremation ceremonies. We offer a mortuary ambulance in Mumbai, antim sanskar samagri, freezer box, booking of a slot at the ground, arranging for a knowledgable pandit, prayer hall booking, obituary services, floral decor, and catering services.
How to conduct cremation at the Mumbai Hindu Cemetry?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with the Last Journey
Opposite Marine Line Station, Maharshi Karve Rd, Kamathi Wada, Sonapur, Marine Lines, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400002
Open 24 Hours
Services at Mumbai Hindu Cemetry by the Last Journey:
- Wooden Pyre and Burial Available
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Cow Dung Logs
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries in Mumbai
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Quick Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri, including Kurta Pyjama, Sacred Items, and Urn
- Experienced Pandit Services for Ritual and Further Guidance
- Bookings of Prayer Hall for Chautha/Tehravin/Shradh/Brahman Bhoj
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey has introduced Online Broadcasting of the rituals and ceremonies. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.