Oshiwara Crematorium Ground is among the most known places for conducting the final rites of your loved one. It has enough space for traditional open-air cremation and is equipped with CNG and electric furnaces for green and eco-friendly alternatives.
This Shmashana is chosen by many mourning families due to its easy-to-reach location and calm environment. Public and private transportation is well connected to the ground.
11, Relief Road, Prakash Nagar, Dnyaneshwar Nagar, Jogeshwari West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400047
Open 24 Hours
Services by the Last Journey:
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation Available
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries
- Quick Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri, including Kurta Pyjama, Sacred Items, and Urn
- Experienced Pandit Services for Ritual and Further Guidance
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Cow Dung Logs
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey has introduced Online Broadcasting of the rituals and ceremonies. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
Help and Support:
A Funeral Manager for Supervision
Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.