Reay Road Hindu Crematorium is located in the Darukhana area. It is well equipped with the facilities of the traditional wood pyre and the electric cremation services. The Shmashana is a calm and soothing place to conduct the funeral rites of the lost loved one.
The funeral rites can be conducted without any hassles with the help of the Last Journey staff.
Signal Hill Ave, Darukhana, Byculla, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400010
Open 24 Hours
Services by the Last Journey:
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation Available
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries
- Quick Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri, including Kurta Pyjama, Sacred Items, and Urn
- Experienced Pandit Services for Ritual and Further Guidance
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Cow Dung Logs
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey has introduced Online Broadcasting of the rituals and ceremonies. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
Help and Support:
A Funeral Manager for Supervision
Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.