Shastri Nagar Hindu Cemetry
Shastri Nagar Hindu Cemetry is one of the finest cremation grounds in Mumbai. The well-managed architecture of the ground that includes sections for wooden and electric cremation, spaces and halls for offerings, imposing pyramidal roof, and tranquil surroundings have been the key reasons for families to perform their last rites here.
Conducting the cremation or the last rites is a pure and sacred process. To beautify the environment of the premises, the lawns are managed properly, more plants are grown, pathways are made concreate, and adequate space is created for waiting relatives.
For booking a slot at the Shastri Nagar Hindu Cemetry, reach out to the team of the Last Journey. They are a team of empathetic individuals supporting and assisting families at such difficult times. They help in conducting the entire cremation service with dignity and care.
How to conduct cremation at the Shastri Nagar Hindu Cemetry?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with the Last Journey
S.V. Link Road, Near Santacruz Police Station, Santacrusz (W), Mumbai
Open 24 Hours
Services at Shastri Nagar Hindu Cemetry by the Last Journey:
- Wooden Pyre and CNG cremation available
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Cow Dung Logs
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries in Mumbai
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Quick Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri, including Kurta Pyjama, Sacred Items, and Urn
- Experienced Pandit Services for Ritual and Further Guidance
- Bookings of Prayer Hall for Chautha/Tehravin/Shradh/Brahman Bhoj
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey has introduced Online Broadcasting of the rituals and ceremonies. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.