The Varsova Hindu Cemetry is constructed as a modern Smashana and is fully equipped with all the required facilities including electric furnaces, wooden pyres, waiting rooms, drenches, bathing areas, and ample parking space.
Considered a sacred place for conducting the last rites, Varsova Hindu Cemetry’s architecture is inspired by the instructions in the religious manuscripts. It successfully manages to capture the spiritual essence of a holy place.
Our team understands that conducting the cremation of the lost loved one is a sensitive as well as a significant moment. It should be carried out with full customs, dignity, and care. Since it can be overwhelming for the grieving families to arrange for everything at odd hours, the team of the Last Journey comes for your support and guidance. Our all-inclusive funeral services comprise transportation services for the deceased and the family, booking of the cremation ground facilities, arranging for the pandit, organizing the samagri, and further planning for the post-cremation ceremonies of Chautha, Tehravin, Shradh Ceremony, Pind Daan, and any other Pooja.
How to conduct cremation at the Varsova Hindu Cemetry?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with the Last Journey
J.P. Road, Varsova Link Road, Yari Road, Opp. Muskim Kabrastan, Varsova, Andheri (W), Mumbai- 400053
Open 24 Hours
Services at Varsova Hindu Cemetry by the Last Journey:
- Wooden Pyre cremation available
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Cow Dung Logs
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries in Mumbai
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Quick Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri, including Kurta Pyjama, Sacred Items, and Urn
- Experienced Pandit Services for Ritual and Further Guidance
- Bookings of Prayer Hall for Chautha/Tehravin/Shradh/Brahman Bhoj
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey has introduced Online Broadcasting of the rituals and ceremonies. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.