Arya Samaj Mandir of Defence Colony with its spacious hall and lawn area is a suitable place for conducting prayer meets. This prayer hall provides a common door for people belonging to different religions to come together and pray without any discrimination of caste, religion, or standard. The hall is easily accessible, and the inviting ambiance makes everyone feel welcomed.
As per the beliefs of the Arya Samaj, god is truly conscious, eternal, internal, and holy. One should always do well to the whole world and achieve social prosperity for all. Our actions should always be guided by love.
The last Journey will organize entire Uthala and Tehravin ceremonies at the Arya Samaj Mandir, Defence Colony Prayer hall. There is a belief that the soul of the departed is still conscious of any emotions on people’s behalf. Chautha and Tehravin Services are conducted, which assist the spirits of the deceased to obtain a new body for reincarnation.
C-606, Block C, Defence Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110024
Monday – Sunday: 7 am – 9 pm
Last Journey Chautha/Tehravin Services include:
- Arya Samaj Mandir, Defence Colony Prayer Hall Booking
- Comfortable seating and lighting arrangements
- Beautifully framed photographs of the departed soul
- Floral arrangements for an elegant and dignified prayer meet
- Provision of Samagri for rituals
- Professional artists/bhajan singers for condolence meet
- Catering services with a personalized menu
- Havan Services by knowledgable pandits
- Brahman Bhoj Services
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey provides live broadcasting of the prayer meets through Zoom services. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
- Maximum Space
- Sanitized Area
- Parking Space