Hapur Rd, Indira Kunj, Mohan Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201009
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation Available.
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance.
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries.
- Quick Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri, including Kurta Pyjama, Sacred Items, and Urn.
- Experienced Pandit Services for Ritual and Further Guidance.
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Cow Dung Logs.
Arrival and Reception: Our staff will welcome you and guide you through the process.
Paperwork and Formalities: We will assist you with the necessary paperwork and formalities required for the cremation
Preparation of the Body: Our experienced team will prepare the body for the cremation according to your customs and traditions.
Cremation: The body will be taken to the cremation chamber and the process will be carried out with dignity and respect.
Collection of Ashes: Once the cremation is completed, the ashes will be collected and handed over to you in a suitable container.
Aftercare Services: We offer aftercare services, including grief counseling and support, to help you through the grieving process.
Effortlessly plan a dignified farewell with our 3-step process - Quick, Reliable, and Hassle-Free.
GIVE US A CALL
SHARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS
GET THE SERVICES
Hindon Ghat Cremation Ground is located in the area of Mohan Nagar, Ghaziabad. There are several slots available for the traditional wood pyre and a river ghat for the funeral rituals. The place is considered holy for conducting cremation rituals.
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey has introduced Online Broadcasting of the rituals and ceremonies. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
Help and Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate.
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision.
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support.
- Photo ID of the deceased for verification purpose.
Submit your concern and we will get back to you within 5 minutes**