Body text for Join out wait list Body text for Join out wait list
Athmabhishekam-Prayer Hall in Delhi
Plot No-20, Sewak Park, Shanti Park, Dwarka, Delhi, 110059
Other (Food, Decoration etc.)
- Shardhanjali Decoration - We provide a solemn and elegant tribute to your loved ones.
- Bhajan Artists - Let us add a spiritual touch to your event with our soulful bhajans.
- Catering Services - Satisfy your guests' taste buds with our delicious and diverse catering options.
- Valet Parking - Leave the parking to us and partake into the soulful gathering.
- Tentage - Create an inviting and comfortable atmosphere with our customizable tent options.
- E-Invites - Save paper and time with our eco-friendly and easy-to-use digital invitation service.
Last Rites of BJP Leader Kalyan Singh
Prayer Hall Decor for you Deceased Loved One
Dignified Prayer Meeting
Funeral Artists Services
We understand how terrible emotions we go through after losing a loved one. Everything happens in a flash. Sometimes we don’t understand how to get back and respond. We at Last Journey feel deeply saddened by your loss. We believe you should spend the last few moments of your life with your loved one without going through the hassle of going from one place to the other. We'll take care of everything at the Athmabhishekam Prayer Hall and pay proper respect to the person you loved. Check out our latest work at the hall with Athmabhishekam Prayer Hall photos below.
- Framing of your loved ones photograph.
- Elegant and beautiful floral arrangements.
- Comfortable seating and lighting arrangements.
- Provision for samagri for rituals.
- Havan services by experienced pandits.
- A wide variety of menu choices.
- Singer/Artist performance for the prayer meeting.
- Brahman Bhoj service.
About Athmabhishekam Prayer Hall
Athmabhishekam Prayer Hall is one of the peaceful and majestic places for prayer and religious meeting in Delhi. The hall is constructed beautifully in the middle of South West Delhi with tranquility and peace around the surroundings. The Athmabhishekam Prayer Hall has a seating capacity of 200-300 people and is designed to encourage meditation and contemplation. The hall’s interior is engraved with stunning imagery across the expanse of the hall’s interior. The hall’s tiny perforations allow light to pass through, illuminating the sunrise throughout the day.
What does the Last Journey offer at the Athmabhishekam Prayer Meeting Hall, Delhi?
The Chautha/Tehravin ceremonies are a time of mourning when people can pray and recover while surrounded by loved ones. While you and your family focus on being with your loved ones, the Last Journey staff will take care of all the logistics, from booking a prayer space at the Athmabhishekam Prayer Hall in Delhi to catering for all of your visitors.
Our funeral ceremony related services include Athmabhishekam prayer hall booking, floral decor, appropriate seating arrangements, and much moreOur professional staff will take care of all the arrangements.
- Décor & Flower Arrangements
- Photo Framing
- Puja/Pandit Ji
- Online/Offline Prayer
- Live Broadcast Services & More.
Submit your concern and we will get back to you within 5 minutes**