Cremation Ground, Gurgaon
Accreditation & Affiliation
Online Book Crematorium Ground in Gurgaon
After the demise of a loved one people perform many rituals for the peace of the departed soul. These rituals also help family members to calm their mental state. Cremation is one of those last rites that is performed after the funeral. A specific place is destined for the cremation ritual which is known as a Cremation ground. This place should be located in a place where people can peacefully mourn their loss. A cremation ground must have enough space where all family members, close friends, and neighbors can gather and remember the moments that they shared with the departed soul while the dead body is set on the pyre for burning. From the perception of convenience, these cremation grounds or shamshan ghats must be near the holy rivers. The reason behind it is that the body should be washed twice or thrice before placing it on a pyre for cremation and after the cremation ritual, the ashes or human remains of the deceased body should be flown into the sacred water of holy rivers.
This is an ideal location for a cremation ground. The cremation grounds keep all the necessary things that take place in this ritual. The shops inside or near the cremation grounds provide you with wooden logs, cow dung, clothes for a dead body etc. All kinds of methods of cremation are available on the cremation ground. Some people follow their traditional legacy and opt for a natural way to cremate the body of their loved one while many other people chose a new technological way that is electric cremation or CNG cremation due to their less polluting behavior.
Looking for a cremation ground along with dealing with an unbearable loss can be tough but taking help from a reliable organization lessens your stress and grief.
List Of Cremation Grounds in Gurgaon
- Moksh Dham Shamshan Gurgaon
- Gurgaon Crematorium Gurgaon
Samaspur shamshan ghat Gurgaon
- Brahmin Crematorium, Gurgaon Village Gurgaon
Shamshan ghat, wazirabad Gurgaon
The Last Journey provides for a hassle-free cremation of your beloved.
Process of Conducting Cremation Ground at Gurgaon:
- Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
- Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
- Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
- Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Monday – Sunday : 7am-5:30pm
Last Journey Funeral Services:
- Woodend Cremation Available
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance
- Embellishing the lost loved one with flowers and garlands
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries
- Quick Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri, including Kurta Pyjama, Sacred Items, Mango leaves, and Urn
- Experienced Pandit Services/Purohit for Rituals and Further Guidance
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Cow Dung Logs
- Assistance in Asthi Visarjan with the choice of your pilgrimage
- Organizes end-to-end Chautha/Uthala/Tehravin Prayer meets
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey has introduced Online Broadcasting of the rituals and ceremonies. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
Help and Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate.
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision.
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support.
- Photo ID of the deceased for verification purpose.