Ghazipur Shamshan Ghat
For the Antim Sanskar or the Antya-kriya of the lost one, Ghazipur Cremation Ground is one of the most suitable options. With its well-located location and spacious area, one can conduct the last rites without any hassles. Facilities of both open-air and electric cremation.
Ghazipur Dairy Farm, Ghazipur, Delhi 110096 (Map Location)
Monday – Sunday : 7 am – 9 am
Services By the Last Journey:
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation Available.
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance.
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries.
- Quick Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri, including Kurta Pyjama, Sacred Items, and Urn.
- Experienced Pandit Services for Ritual and Further Guidance.
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Cow Dung Logs.
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey has introduced Online Broadcasting of the rituals and ceremonies. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
Help and Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate.
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision.
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support.
- Photo ID of the deceased for verification purpose.