Ghazipur Shamshan Ghat
Accreditation & Affiliation
Book Ghazipur Cremation Ground (Shamshan Ghat)
For the Antim Sanskar or the Antya-kriya of the lost one, Ghazipur Cremation Ground (Shamshan Ghat) is one of the most suitable options. With its well-located location and spacious area, one can conduct the last rites without any hassles. Facilities of both open-air and electric cremation.
Book End-to-end Cremation Services
The Ghazipiur Shamshan Ghat comes under the management of East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC). In fact, it is one of Delhi’s first cremation sites that is open around the clock. The shamshan ghat also has CNG furnaces and everything else to ensure that family members do not have to wait to perform the last rites of their loved one.
The well-experienced and skilled funeral directors at Last Journey will help you navigate, arrange, book, and conduct your loved one’s cremation service at the Ghazipur Shamshan Ghat. We handle all the last rites and essential materials to ensure that everything runs smoothly. Our services have been providing funeral arrangements as well as specialised funeral services to people all around the country. We work with individuals of all faiths and beliefs to remember, honor, and appreciate those who have passed away.
Our team understands the sensitivity of the situation and will be there to aid you while you mourn the loss of a loved one. We are available to assist you 24×7 with all your funeral requirements.
Last Journey Offers:
- VIP-Non VIP Freezer Box
- Funeral Ambulance/Hearse Van(Decorated or Simple Carrier)
- Cremation Ground Decor(Vishram Asthal Decor)
- Deceased Body Wash
- Arthi Decor
- Flowers & Garlands
- Funeral Items
- Pandit Ji
- Asthi Collection
- Asthi Visarjan
Services By the Last Journey:
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation Available.
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance.
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries.
- Quick Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri, including Kurta Pyjama, Sacred Items, and Urn.
- Experienced Pandit Services for Ritual and Further Guidance.
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Cow Dung Logs.
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey has introduced Online Broadcasting of the rituals and ceremonies. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
Help and Support :
- Assistance in obtaining a Death Certificate.
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision.
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support.
- Photo ID of the deceased for verification purposes.
Lists of Cremation Grounds in Delhi.
Ghazipur Dairy Farm, Ghazipur, Delhi 110096 (Map Location)